Reeds Athletic Booster Club

offers sports for grades Pre-K through High School



CLICK HERE 2017 Spring Flyer

Click Here for wrestling 2017 flyer

Needed forms

*All forms must be completed and submitted with a copy of your child’s birth certificate AND payment (NO registration form will be accepted without a copy of child’s birth certificate).

Reeds Registration Form

County Registration Form (Volleyball only)

DCYSA Spring 2017 Registration Form (Soccer only)

 Questions contact:

Contact CL Hunt (336-240-4460) or Jimmy Hamblin (336-596-8370) 

 babe ruth baseball logosoftball_logoDavidson County Babe Ruth


Forms needed if your child is participating in a Davidson County sport

Reeds Registration Form all players that will be participating in a Reeds Athletic Booster Club sport will need to fill out this form (along with form(s) if sport requires).

Davidson County Parks and Recreation Form to be turned into the Davidson County Recreation Department if your child will be participating in football, basketball (4th & up) or volleyball.

Birth certificate…a copy of your child’s birth certificate must be turned in. ALL SPORTS

Physical Exam Form this form will need to be signed by your child’s physician if your child has had a physical within the past year. FOOTBALL ONLY

NC Sport Physical Examination Form(football only)have your physician fill this form out at your child’s physical.

For more information

CL Hunt (336-240-4460)


Jimmy Hamblin (336-596-8370)